Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Review // Shopee Ambassador

Bonjour 
     Assalamualaikum ;)
Dear Sweet Stalker ,




Hello guys, I want to share with you guys one of the best moments of me in 2019 so far. Alhamdulillah, I've invited to be one of the Shopee Ambassador. I'm so excited when I've received this golden opportunity and I feel so blessed. Thank you, god. There's nothing much I want to write here. I just want to share the good news with you guys. I believe I received all of this because of the support that has been given by all of you. Thank you so much, guys. Without you guys, I'm nothing. Please keep support me and spread love ok? I love you guys so much!

GOOD NEWS TO NEW CUSTOMER AT SHOPEE! 
USE MY CODE TO GET RM7 OFF! 
CODE : FAZZXXSHOPEE 

lots of love 

FAEZNUR FATIHAH

1 comment: