Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Review // Huawei Nova 5T launching

Bonjour 
     Assalamualaikum ;)
Dear Sweet Stalker ,


Hi guys! So the other day, fazz dijemput untuk join this one mobile phone launching. Hah! Kalau baca tajuk post ni bebetul mesti korang tau kan. hehe yupppppp guys! It's Huawei Nova 5T! New phone by Huawei. I'm so excited to be one of the first people that can see the phone. The picture of me with the phone is missing but then it's okay cause my eyes have seen everything hehe. But no worries. I will share it here for you guys.

Image result for huawei nova 5t malaysia

As you guys can see it has three colors which are Midsummer Purple, Crush Blue, and Black. Price? Guys it's not too expensive nor too cheap. I think the price is affordable to you guys. It's only RM1,599. If you guys want to know more about the phone, you guys can go check  this page : https://www.huaweicentral.com/huawei-nova-5t-officially-launched-with-hole-punch-display-and-quad-camera-check-specifications-and-price/ . They have every information that you guys needed.

Btw, Thank you to Huawei Malaysia for giving me one of the speaker as gift. I love it. It's super cute and easy for me to bring it to travel. The sound is superb! I love it. Super convenient. Thank you Huawei Malaysia!



Dont forget to visit Huawei page guys.
IG: https://www.instagram.com/huaweimobilemy/?hl=en

lots of love 

FAEZNUR FATIHAH

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the article. It was great reading your article.
    Huawei

    ReplyDelete