Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Review // The Face Shop Malaysia X Belif Malaysia X VDIVOV Malaysia

Bonjour 
     Assalamualaikum ;)
Dear Sweet Stalker ,


Hi korang, so the other day, The Face Shop Malaysia X Belif Malaysia X VIDOVOV Malaysia having a popup store from 26th June until 30th June 2019 at Setia City Mall. I have experienced all of the activities that they have there. The activities are Caricature, Spin the Wheel, Make up on Paper Challenge and others. You guys also will get an opportunity to win a lot of prizes from them. Down below is my photo during the events.





There are some products that they provide at the popup store for us to try. I have tried some of it and I love it so much. Also I've brought so many prizes home. Which the prizes is their products. I had a good time at the events. Thank you so much The Face Shop Malaysia! Ouh ya if you guys wondering is they having the popup store again and when, you gusy can check at their page.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefaceshopmalaysia/
lots of love 

FAEZNUR FATIHAH

0 comments:

Post a Comment