Wednesday, December 27, 2017

18/8/17 - Giamax x The Emoji Movie Handbag Party @ Sogo KL

Bonjour 
     Assalamualaikum ;)
Dear Sweet Stalker ,

Foto Giamax.

Foto Giamax.

Foto Giamax.

Foto Giamax.

Hello guys, so on 18 of August 17 I have choosen by Syaa Nasir as a winner to join Giamax x The Emoji Movie Handbag Party @ Sogo KL. Its such an interesting opportunity. At there I meet Blogger Cik Epal and beauty influencer Elcah and also not to forget Beautiful Syaa Nasir. All of them is very beautiful ! I swear to all of you. The party is awesome. And I got a prizes at there. nice . The bag by Giamax is very CUTE ! I swear. they have emoji keychain, emoji patches nice ! thank you soooo much to Giamax bcs giving me this opportunity . All of their staff very kind & friendly . thank you for the goodies, foods & prize .





0 comments:

Post a Comment