Monday, May 30, 2016

30 : MAY : 2016 // 6:30 p.m.

Bonjour 
     Assalamualaikum ;)
Dear Sweet Stalker ,

Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim

missing ppl that we love is sometimes fucking hurt right ?  but , isnt it getting more hurt when that ppl dont miss us like we miss him or her ? fuck feelings, i am tired to be hurt by the person i love the most but i keep hold it . because . i really love him and i'll do anything to make that person happy . why can't u see it ? why he cant see it ? sentiasa ada bende ta puas hati . i miss the old u . or . should i say emm i wonder... why everyday this relay getting slower, getting bad , getting worse , day by day it seems far away and hard to stay ? always had a fight . always had a problem . its not normal for me . why i always the one that keep blame for all our problem ? is my love is cheap ? is my love ,  my feelings , my everything is not important ? i try to make things right but for u , i do nothing . i make things worst w my attitude , my cry , my tears , my headache , my sorry , my words . everything seems wrong to you . dah tawar hati ? allahu . aku na hubungan yg kekal , hubungan yg bahagia . why can't ppl pegang kata kata dorg yg dulu till now ? why ? whatever happen , i keep ur words . we , keep our replay till we married . 5 years, 6 years, 7 years . what ever it takes , i'll wait for it . my love is not a game for u to play . my feelings is not like rubbish . my heart is not like cloth . 9/12/14 the day u say u love me . 15/4/15 the day u propose me at the beach and now . 30/5/16 . wish our relay stays forever . insyaAllah.. kalau  ada jodoh.... aku redha ya allah hmm

p/s : missing my daddy . hm rindu ayah . sayang ayah . cinta ayah . hidup dan kekal kuat kerana ayah . Al-fatihah .

Love, ur princess, fazz 

0 comments:

Post a Comment