Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Review // Mamonde Red Energy Recovery Serum

Bonjour 
     Assalamualaikum ;)
Dear Sweet Stalker ,



Hello guys, so I've received the Red Energy Recovery Serum from Mamonde Malaysia a month before their launching and I really love the serum. I swear I love it so much! and from that day (May), I have been using it till now.

So the launching happens in June. Here is the photo during the event. Also introduce to you guys, super beautiful actress named Park Shin Hye. I am very excited to see her. she is very beautiful and her skin damn good! 


     

Let me tell you guys more details about this Red Energy Recovery Serum. Basically, this serum contains a lot of ingredients that very good for our skin. One of it is Niacinamide. This serum can turn our skin into moist and smooth in just 5 days. yes, I agree with it because it been more than 5 months I have been using this serum and I love it so much! This serum can light up a healthy glow skin, can recover skin conditions and smoother the skin texture. Price? You guys can get it at RM130. Pricy but you guys will not disappoint with it because the results are superb. Down below is the gift box that I have received from the Mamonde Malaysia team. Thank you guys. I love the serum and you guys should try it.




For more info,
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mamondemalaysia/?hl=enWebsite: https://www.mamondegarden.my/

lots of love 

FAEZNUR FATIHAH

0 comments:

Post a Comment