Saturday, May 4, 2019

Review // Botanifique Shampoo

Bonjour 
     Assalamualaikum ;)
Dear Sweet Stalker ,


Hello guys,

Fazz received this Botanifique Shampoo and Fazz excited to try it. Fazz dah cube lama sangat and the result is good for me. Even I am wearing hijab, my hair must be taken care of perfectly. In my opinion, the shampoo foamed up nicely and it makes my hair feels super smooth. For the scent, it was very feminine and nice. Oh ya, the bonus part is it cleans the scalp without drying it out. For the conditioner, it feels pretty moisturizing. After my hair dry, it feels very smooth. For me, the texture and the scent are worth the price. I love it so much.

You guys should try it by yourself. Well everyone has their own opinion right and also not everything that suitable for me is suitable for all of you guys. To be honest, Fazz in the first place takut sangat nak try ni sbb takut tak sesuai but after dah try. Fuhh it turns out very well. Thank you so much Botanifique for choose me and give me the opportunity to try this. I love ya !

   

lots of love 

FAEZNUR FATIHAH

2 comments: