Saturday, March 31, 2018

I AM SORRY

Bonjour 
     Assalamualaikum ;)
Dear Sweet Stalker ,

Image result for study photo tumblr
*img source : google*

Hello guys, I am very sorry for this month I only post 1 article only. This is because I have been busy with my study and event in UITM. Semester 4 was hard and event that have been held also was hard. Everything need to be done in a short date. I can see that my blog have been full of dust here and I am very sorry about it.

Please wish me luck guys and also I have a favor to ask from all of you. Everyone that have instagram, I need help from you guys to follow my IGSHOP for my ENT PROJECT. Every followers and likers that I get are counted as mark for me. Please guys,  my marks depend on this. Down below is my igshop link :


My mental and physical also have been tortured. Seriously guys, everything comes in short notice, my team and I have to do our work fast. I can see past few weeks I put myself down below after study and event or I can say lately event is everything for me. Study comes second then friends business, family, love and lastly is me myself. Wish me luck for everything guys. Thank you so much for you guys that non stop support me . I promise after my life getting stable, I will update more fashion style, food review, stuff review for you guys. And also I have received many comment that invited me to join their giveaways. I am really sorry because I am not  reply to that.

One fine day, I will respond to all of you. I promise. Thats all from me. Pray the best for me guys. I really need that. Thank you so much.

lots of love  

FAEZNUR FATIHAH 

0 comments:

Post a Comment