Thursday, January 18, 2018

Food // Mac Me Cheese You by TheMacsMalaysia

   Bonjour 
     Assalamualaikum ;)
Dear Sweet Stalker ,



Hello ! Here is Mac Me Cheese You by TheMacsMalaysia. People, to be honest ITS VERY DELICIOUS ! I SWEAR. As a cheese lover, Im guarantee to all of you out there that this stunning Mac and Cheese is very yummy. For those that super in love with cheese, I want all of you to go the The Macs Malaysia store and taste it by yourself.

It comes with many types of menu at their store. To be honest The Macs Malaysia is very rich with cheese . sumpah weyh dorang tak kedekut dengan cheese . My first impression with them is my eyes tertarik gile tengok cheese yang banyak gile dekat and the way the use the cheese mcm takde had, sumpah dorg tak kedekut. So I suggest all of you go there and taste it by your own. I am sure that all of you will like it. Like me ;)

Facebook : The Mac's Malaysia
Instagram : The Mac's Malaysia

lots of love  
FAEZNUR FATIHAH

4 comments: